Keep me in your prayers please. UPDATE - Thanksgiving day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d4klutz

Reaction score
I came down with the flu this last weekend.  But the story doesn't end...  I went to the doc this morning due to high BP and some slight chest pains.  I am now in the hospital undergoing tests.  BP is under control.   They think it was just a product of a headache feeding the BP and then the BP creating a worse headache.  I hope to have better news soon.

As a side nore, my wife will send out all paid for orders from the trading post tomorrow.   I will respond to anyour other posts when I am back home.

JP

My wife and I have added you to our prayer list. :)

AJ

Hey JP,

Cripes, I can understand why you were concerned. I'm sure it'll not amount to much, it just sounds like you have a lot on your plate. If possible, I reckon you should take it a little easier for a bit.

My thoughts are with you matey.

Warmest wishes,

Stick.

Get Well Soon. Hope your back home resting by today :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good luck! Earlier this year I did a BP at work and it was high. Coupled with a pain on the side of my chest i went to the doc. $500 later I was told my BP is normal and the pain was from the sheet balling up under the side of my chest when I sleep to my side. Hoping you have the same diagnosis!

All,

Thnx for your prayers and thoughts. I'm still in the hospital. BP spiked again for no known reason. All tests done have come back clean. No blockagw, no damage, but still high bp. I'll update when I can. Sorry for any lack of communication.

JP

Cripes JP, this isn't panning out like I thought it would. My thoughts are with you mate.

Thoughts and prayers are with you JP! I've been there myself, Docs got a BP on me of 259/196! Needless to say I wasn't allowed to leave the office. BP meds are usually cheap and effective. Don't not take them if you need them my friend. We like having you around.

Best always
Jim