keyboard

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefe1037

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a keyboard for my family a keyboard. I have 2 young girls (under 2 years) so abuse will happen, but I don't want fisher price: I would like to enjoy this as a musucal instrument for myself as well. Just starting the search now-- was thinking of a family christmas gift, so low urgency.

Any advice (kyle, this might be up your alley, any other brothers feel free to chime in)

Jefe - in your case I'd get 2 keyboards - an X-mart Casio for the little girls, and a good digital model for yourself. Trust me - you don't want to share anything nice with the little ones.

Despite the best intentions, things like this (sharing a nice model with the kids) don't usually work out very well in practical application...

Rob_In_MO":tnaecpnv said:
Jefe - in your case I'd get 2 keyboards - an X-mart Casio for the little girls, and a good digital model for yourself.  Trust me - you don't want to share anything nice with the little ones.

Despite the best intentions, things like this (sharing a nice model with the kids) don't usually work out very well in practical application...
Understood. However, SWMBO will, no doubt nix the idea, leaving me with the Casio for one and all. Basically, the idea is to get the best suited "that will do the trick" for a good price and upgrade to the nice digital model as the girls get older, start lessons, etc.