Kilted made me do it

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camRoon

Reaction score
Hello, Brothers of the Briar. I didn't really need yet another forum, but kilted MADE me do it :p Some of you may know me as camRoon in #alt.smokers.pipes.

Yes camROON I'm inherently EVIL :affraid: :darklord: Welcome to BoB, stay AWAY from the rubber room :pipe:

A warm welcome camRoon. kilted 1 ain't all that bad accept for continuous anti-Obama threads.

:D Paul

Slow Puffs":p8ngh9jx said:
A warm welcome camRoon. kilted 1 ain't all that bad accept for continuous anti-Obama threads.

:D Paul
Someone has to do it :cheers: :lol!:

Hello & Welcome camRoon!
Yes, since kilted1 came he has taken over the Rubber room and doesent want any competetion. :lol!:

camRoon,

Welcome! :D

Bar none... You have the creepiest Avatar I have ever seen...
I must admit that it may haunt my dreams :suspect:

EJinVA":cu2k0xeh said:
Hello & Welcome camRoon!
Yes, since kilted1 came he has taken over the Rubber room and doesent want any competetion. :lol!:
Actually, it's NOT about competition at all ... few seem to get that. I wish for greater participation, however I guess keeping up with the weight of growing evidence day after day, the 'competition' are running short of ammunition :lol:

Complacency is the greatest enemy OF our Republic, the inaction of our people will defeat our liberties faster and more efficiently than any powers the government alone can wield.

I don't say that 'I'm right and you must therefore agree' I say, read, reference, investigate, inform and then ACT! If anyone knows a better way to get this information out there and into public discourse, please let me and everyone know. On the other hand, if you are unconcerned, continue doing nothing, ignore me (and others like me) if we are somehow wrong, it will be evidenced soon enough ...

:D

richmondesi":o1pqs2e2 said:
camRoon,

Welcome! :D

Bar none... You have the creepiest Avatar I have ever seen...
I must admit that it may haunt my dreams :suspect:
Hey, he can't help how he was born :lol!:

Welcome aboard Cam! Being associated with Kilted it might be best that you read the rules carefully! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kilted1":5c37hxqn said:
EJinVA":5c37hxqn said:
Hello & Welcome camRoon!
Actually, it's NOT about competition at all ... few seem to get that. I wish for greater participation, however I guess keeping up with the weight of growing evidence day after day, the 'competition' are running short of ammunition :lol:

Complacency is the greatest enemy OF our Republic, the inaction of our people will defeat our liberties faster and more efficiently than any powers the government alone can wield.

I don't say that 'I'm right and you must therefore agree' I say, read, reference, investigate, inform and then ACT! If anyone knows a better way to get this information out there and into public discourse, please let me and everyone know. On the other hand, if you are unconcerned, continue doing nothing, ignore me (and others like me) if we are somehow wrong, it will be evidenced soon enough ...

:D
I for one have a hard time mustering up interest to keep up with all the lengthy posts :lol!:

Justpipes":ms0qfj1u said:
Welcome aboard Cam! Being associated with Kilted it might be best that you read the rules carefully! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rules???

:lol!:

richmondesi":q3wwc5sf said:
I for one have a hard time mustering up interest to keep up with all the lengthy posts :lol!:
In the spirit of brotherhood of the briar, please see my signature ... :lol:

EJinVA":9eebz1ua said:
See what I mean, now he has taken over your welcoming party! :lol!:

kilted1":f00e2o5s said:
In the spirit of brotherhood of the briar, please see my signature ... :lol:
Well, I know that I'm an A**H*** but I do try to restrain myself in the spirit of brotherhood.