King James Private Stock - English King James Private Stock

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clueless

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find this baccy? I got a nice big stash of it from my Secret Santa this year. I suspect that it is the house blend from a B & M somewhere near the Noth Pole. I LOVE IT! I have enjoyed it more than any other English Blend so far. It was already aged a year or two and I have put half of it back for even more aging. I'd like to get some more to cellar and to smoke.
Thanks

I doubt that there is a B&M near the N. Pole (magnetic or geographic). About the farthest north that one might find tobacco is the store at Thule AFB in Greenland. And why would they carry an English mix? None in Alert Nunavut Can. which is further north, no store anymore - insufficient residents.

The ref to King James is a bit of a gag. James I was the first one to object to and go after tobacco and the concept of tob taxation is due to him. Nice eh?

Maybe your secret santa will own up and come to your rescue 'cause it's not north.

Rusty":bn1tpvxr said:
I doubt that there is a B&M near the N. Pole (magnetic or geographic). About the farthest north that one might find tobacco is the store at Thule AFB in Greenland. And why would they carry an English mix? None in Alert Nunavut Can. which is further north, no store anymore - insufficient residents.

The ref to King James is a bit of a gag. James I was the first one to object to and go after tobacco and the concept of tob taxation is due to him. Nice eh?

Maybe your secret santa will own up and come to your rescue 'cause it's not north.
Just found this inquiry.
I would'nt be surprised if Santa didn't find all the compontents at C&D.
The King James ref is also correct. 8)