Knitting and pipe smoking

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlz9mm

Reaction score
Yeah learning to knit while smoking a pipe. :lol!:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x7_67sml0YU" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Fair play Charlz, that's something you don't see everyday; a chap knitting whilst smoking a pipe. Looks like its going rather well too. Good on you matey. Reckon you're good for a matching hat aswell.

Stick":fdr7mgsn said:
Fair play Charlz, that's something you don't see everyday; a chap knitting whilst smoking a pipe.  Looks like its going rather well too.  Good on you matey.  Reckon you're good for a matching hat aswell.
Thanks. Strange story how I started knitting. My wife has an illness that makes her uncomfortable with adjusting her temperature and fabrics sometimes bother her. I tried to get a scarf for her from Peru made out of Pakucho Cotton, which is organic and smooth as silk. I could not find one that was affordable so I bought the Pakucho yarn, bought some needles and taught myself through Youtube and made her a fine scarf. She loved it and I found a new hobby.

Rather learn to make a pipe while smoking one.
Never could do anything with a pipe in my mouth, I drool like a St. Bernard. :fpalm:

Cartaphilus":0cczvr7t said:
Never could do anything with a pipe in my mouth, I drool  like a St. Bernard. :fpalm:

I get that reference Ron.

My first MIL had one, and it drooled so bad that you didn't even want to pet it.

:no:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":smwfii7g said:
Cartaphilus":smwfii7g said:
Never could do anything with a pipe in my mouth, I drool  like a St. Bernard. :fpalm:

I get that reference Ron.

My first MIL had one, and it drooled so bad that you didn't even want to pet it.

:no:

Cheers,

RR
Ok, might sound weird, but I drool more with bents than straights. I don't have any idea why. Maybe the angle collects more drool?