KNOCK IT THE EFF OFF! >:(

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kyle! Shutup and enjoy it! :lol:

Very nice. Congrats to Kyle and the sender.

It wasn't me, so ....

eric-cartman-screw-you-hippie-560.jpg

EPIC :cheers: Cats are evil set that thing to 15 minutes and hit start. Oh and you forgot to mention clubbing baby seals.

It's a prop cat for a film... nuking it would mean a waste of $40 and probably a new microwave. Heheheh. Plus, I like cats alright. This one doesn't shed or sh!t everywhere, so... even better.

The likelyhood of me being properly bombed again is nonexistent. Trust me on that. Not to mention, I owe some BoBkarma to spread around for quite some time for numerous reasons, but the primary is I want to. My jealousy of The Shadow is immense.

That Tsuge smokes...really, really, really well. It's the first time I've had Briar lend a nutmeg-like note to tobacco...it's pretty unique. I can't make it smoke badly now after three tries...it's a winner. :cheers:

I still hate all of you.

8)

Well it doesn't appear a "rage quit" is in order,,,how about a "rather annoyed" quit.

mark":pyt2tln5 said:
Well it doesn't appear a "rage quit" is in order,,,how about a "rather annoyed" quit.
Wait you mean we get rid of Kyle...SEND HIM MORE STUFF

:lol!:

Ok, in all seriousness, it seems that Kyle is feeling a bit weird about getting all these gifts. And I don't want to see him run off by all of your generosity. So in a completely selfless act of compassion for Kyle, I will volunteer to accept any and all gifts in his name.

I got your back bro

rev

the rev":5m60c5u6 said:
Ok, in all seriousness, it seems that Kyle is feeling a bit weird about getting all these gifts. And I don't want to see him run off by all of your generosity. So in a completely selfless act of compassion for Kyle, I will volunteer to accept any and all gifts in his name.

I got your back bro

rev
Now that's selfless love! Well done, Rev! :lol:

Hark, I just heard the herald angels sing some Smoker's Pride in thine fine Reverend's direction. :lol:

8)

Not really. That was as good as a response I could give back to PeeBee under the circumstances. I had a 50/50 shot of relating a funny notion without his noticing, but he did notice (as he does) and now I'm left with this empty feeling of confusion inside.

This Tsuge smokes just splendid, though. :D

8)