Kyle Black - Bad Trader

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puff Daddy":jlkeijig said:
Dover is actually a member of the Black Hand. He's gonna send uncle Guido and Johnny No Thumbs to pay a little visit :bball:
UGotItBoss_zps4c5e4a26.jpg

Kirk: It's all good. A little bit of ball breakin' on my part. Made you blink, huh?
PB hit the nail on the head. You didn't know what I was I was driving at by the comment made by me. Yes, I meant dealing with the situation through my connections in Law Enforcement. BIG BROTHER HA HA HA!!!!

P-Diddy: As far as the "Black Hand" goes, I don't have an Italian bone in my body since my people are all from Northern Ireland. :p

I dunno, seems like the Irish have done pretty well here mafia-wise. :p

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fhbrjGUM2jw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Yeah...I was thinking Northern Ireland....no worries about opening packages from you....

(I'm of Irish and Scottish heritage for the most part)

Slide":4lc8nccq said:
Yeah...I was thinking Northern Ireland....no worries about opening packages from you....

Well, at least you're half all right! :p

Yeah okay, so enough already before I set The Bear on ya, and ya don't want that let me assure ya!!!!!!!

DoverPipes":jycbdp9b said:
Slide":jycbdp9b said:

Well, at least you're half all right! :p
:lol: :lol:

What a JAG OFF! I seriously doubt this clown ever served in the Corps. I am a veteran and this bothers me that he has no EFFIN Morals!!

There's a note on pipestuds homepage with some details about this guy. I just saw it yesterday.