L'air du Temps Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK - you are more depraved to than I am. I had to Google it. Yuk.

So as not to offend those who have a sheltered background I will change the name of the mission to 'L'air du Temps'. Certainly a fine work by a classical composer like Stravinsky won't carry any negative connotations!

George Kaplan":y6q9k3h0 said:
"Golden Showers"? Really? I guess as long as I'm not on the receiving end.
I'm in!

ps: The VHS tape under my uncle Larry's bed labeled "Golden Girls" does NOT feature Bea Arthur and Betty White. I should have just left it there.
I was gonna say the same......but, well...uuhhhhh.....I'm a girl and we all know.....uuhhhh....I'm just gonna shut up now :oops:

I should be able to get orders written up and outta here today or tomorrow. Knee is a bit better. Actually got some sleep last night. It helps. Of course as soon as I start rallying my sis-n-law invites herself to visit and wants to be waited on while here. Grrrr.

What, I'm excited and don't want forgotten? This is the time of month when I pretend some poor BoBer is the Taliban and the tobacco is a HIMAR. Utter destruction must be achieved each month or the BoBiban will infiltrate our homes by force.

Coffee....we don't need no stinking coffee, we have snuff and dip, at the same time.

George Kaplan, i don't believe you found a tape labeled "golden girls" and were like "ooh, cool, golden girls!!", I think you secretly were curious...

awoodby":hutluqve said:
George Kaplan, i don't believe you found a tape labeled "golden girls" and were like "ooh, cool, golden girls!!", I think you secretly were curious...
I dunno...I could totally see George sitting up all night watching a GG marathon on TV Land.

idbowman":4skpwult said:
awoodby":4skpwult said:
I dunno...I could totally see George sitting up all night watching a GG marathon on TV Land.
GG Allen? Oh lord I hope not

rev