Laptop is up and running... and, I'M BACK... FINALLY!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beebiz

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just thought I'd let everyone know that FedEx delivered my laptop this morning. And, I've been working most of the day to get all my files transferred and the laptop set up like I want it. I've still got some rather minor things to take care of. But, for the most part, I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!! And, I'm darn glad that I am. I know I've been in and out over the last week. But, sometimes I think it would have been a whole lot less trouble using a carrier pigeon to communicate than it was to use the old laptop!! :shock:

Anyway, I've got some catching up to do and "final touches" to do to the laptop. Then, I'll start back on writing some more stories. As soon as I can get a few written, I"ll send them to BD and get him to post them for me. Then, I'll let you all know.

Thanks for the well wishes and the kind words while I was out of commission! Again, it's good to be back!!!

Robert

Welcome back! Glad you got the new puter going. I hope you don't miss the days of laying under a desk to type a message... we will miss the mental image of the whole process. :affraid:

Hey Robert - welcome back! I've also been struggling with computer problems. I'm on my 3rd laptop in a week!

Yeah, Veeviz I reckon you can join up again. I mean I don't know how you slipped by the moderators a second time but if they let you pass what can I say! Funny, I've actually been kind of a nice guy in you absence. I guess that was short lived. :twisted:

Welcome back Broom! :cheers:

I thank you so much, my brothers!!! I was so tickled to get this laptop going and be able to be back that between answering posts here, "playing" with the computer, and problems with my feet and legs, I didn't get to bed until after 7:00 AM this morning!!! I love this new (new to me) laptop!!! :D

51flgoose":dq3ypv4g said:
Welcome back! Glad you got the new puter going. I hope you don't miss the days of laying under a desk to type a message... we will miss the mental image of the whole process. :affraid:
Actually, I kind of miss the primitive, cave like feeling I got while typing messages to my brothers as I lay there on the floor, my head tucked under the computer desk, smoking my pipe, and naked as a Jay Bird!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: I almost felt like a Playgirl centerfold!!! If I had some pics, I'd share!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Muddler":dq3ypv4g said:
Hey Robert - welcome back! I've also been struggling with computer problems. I'm on my 3rd laptop in a week!
OMG, brother Muddler... 3 in one week??? I sincerely hope they were warranty replacements! Otherwise, that would get costly... very quick!! Even still, it would have to be about as aggravating, irritating and frustrating as having gotten to your favorite fishing hole and realize that you remembered your tobacco... but, for got your pipe!!! I wouldn't wish computer problems on anyone... well... except... maybe... maybe my ex-wife!!!! :lol:

I hope things are smooth sailing from here on in for you and your computer!

Falconer":dq3ypv4g said:
Yeah, Veeviz I reckon you can join up again. I mean I don't know how you slipped by the moderators a second time but if they let you pass what can I say! Funny, I've actually been kind of a nice guy in you absence. I guess that was short lived. :twisted:

Welcome back Broom! :cheers:
Thank you very much, my Old Geezer buddy!!! I too have missed you... almost as much as I would miss a gangrenous, maggot infested leg after it was removed!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

Nah... truth be told... of all of the brothers... I've missed you the most!!!! So, lots of hugs and kisses to you, you old Mississippi.... Just remember that you'll NEVER collect them from me!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

You're a pretty good Old Geezer, Birdbrain!!!! I'm glad to count you as my friend!! And, I'm even more glad to be back to irritate the Hell out of you!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

Damn... look at that last post... I AM back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert
BTW... this is post number 700 for me!!!!!!!!!!! :king: :king:

Good to see you back BeeBiz congrats on 700 posts, I have been here five months longer than you and I only have just over 200 lol.

St Fiacre":alh6cshd said:
Good to see you back BeeBiz congrats on 700 posts, I have been here five months longer than you and I only have just over 200 lol.
Thanks, brother! No one ever accused me of not liking to talk!!! :lol: :lol:

Robert

You and mudd should not hit the keys that hard, and stay away from those pesky you know what links!!!!
Mudd fried his with pc with a 10 pound FVF order from 4 Noggins!!

Piet Binsbergen":ggotxsjw said:
You and mudd should not hit the keys that hard, and stay away from those pesky you know what links!!!!
Mudd fried his with pc with a 10 pound FVF order from 4 Noggins!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome back OuBaas. Good to see you back on the BoB in full force. Looking forward to loading up some more of your stories when you get round to them. Piet has kept me busy with a little side project I'm doing for him, so be on the lookout for that one. It's gonna be epic. Glad you're back Bro. Mudd I hope you have managed to sort out your PC probs my man, give me a shout if I can help at all.

bluedigital":qrrs93ee said:
Welcome back OuBaas. Good to see you back on the BoB in full force. Looking forward to loading up some more of your stories when you get round to them. Piet has kept me busy with a little side project I'm doing for him, so be on the lookout for that one. It's gonna be epic. Glad you're back Bro. Mudd I hope you have managed to sort out your PC probs my man, give me a shout if I can help at all.
>>>>>>BD, I swear I will never send Oubaas a link to a tatty site again!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":29ozbk0c said:
bluedigital":29ozbk0c said:
>>>>>>BD, I swear I will never send Oubaas a link to a tatty site again!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Ja, just look at what happened to his old laptop :lol!:

The thing was in ICU before he clicked the link bro, I just pulled the plug seems like it!!!!
Sorry Oubaas!!! :lol!:

There's my Blood BD!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I had been wondering where you were. I was beginning to fear that either you were either upset with me about something... or Blood Piet had shanghaied you and sold you into sex slavery!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Very, very glad to see you're alright! ;)

Yep, Blood Piet and Blood BD... I got to stay away from the T-T sites with this computer. Linda finally admitted to having checked the history on the old laptop, got pissed, threw it in the floor, then stomped it!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: I didn't think the laptop could simply "develop" cracks in the motherboard without some outside help!! :roll: :roll: I begged her forgiveness and explained to her that it was the very first time in my life that I had ever looked at any naked T-Ts other than hers. She knows for a fact that I always respectfully close my eyes or turn my head when a some brazen hussy displays her tieten on television!!! So, she forgave me... and, even apologized for breaking my laptop!!!

So, Blood Piet, aka ... you owe me a new laptop!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Blood BD... I'd already heard about the fact that you've been working on something for Blood Piet. I'm looking very much forward to checking it out!! You are THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

DISCLAIMER: I was just yanking Blood Piet's chain about Linda breaking my Laptop!!! :lol:

Dang Robert Garner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you have to put the disclaimer in such fine small print, Shizzitdttt you had me stressing there for a mo!!!

Up yours Santa go bl*w Rudolph with respect said that is!!!!! Sir!!!!!!! for getting me shitziting my rods!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Already got into deep trouble for posting that link, ............. :pale: :pale: :oops: :oops: