Large Canadians, the pipe kind

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Awhile back I decided to make a large Canadian for a special customer but, before I could finish it he bought one off me I had posted earlier not knowing that it wasn't the pipe I had intended for him. He liked it just the same so I put the Canadian up for sale thinking the only one that would want it is a fellow that has quite a collection of Canadians here. Well wouldn't ya know it someone else on another forum bought it before he had the chance of even seeing it. So, I decided to be fair and make him one but, that turned into two being that another customer wanted one also. So to keep this straight, that's 3 Canadians now. Well, wouldn't ya know it, a friend of the other good customer seen his pipe and wanted one so back to the shop for a 4th Canadian. Now I'm not complaining mind you but, I never thought that many people would like the thing. Now, remember the first customer that I intended the 1st Canadian for? Well he wants one now, so on to the 5th Canadian from a guy that doesn't do commissions, at least I didn't think I did. :fpalm: So to make a long story a little shorter I thought someone might like to see the four I've done so far and I'll post the fifth when it's completed. They all measure in at approximately 8-1/8"L x 2-1/8"H x 1-1/2"W with a 7/8" chamber 2" deep weighing in at 76-82 grams.
1st

2 nd

3 rd

4 th

My heart is all a'flutter!

Gorgeous, simple gorgeous.............

just, wow............

Great looking pipes, Cart, but I have to admit to a bit of disappointment. When I read the thread title, I was expecting this:

john-candy.jpg

Ozark Wizard":d7s0qpt5 said:
Uncle Buck?
Indeed! At over 300 pounds most of his adult life, John Candy was a BIG Canadian! (His comedic acting chops certainly didn't hurt either!).

Brewdude":lquemhb8 said:
You're well on your way with these beauties Ron. Rock on!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR
Thank you BD!

But where too?

Here is a pipe you posted since I've been in this HELL hole!!! I must say I really like your design and looks well crafted. Absolutely stunning work and I really enjoy seeing all of your work on here. Thanks for taking the time to share.
PS
My kind of pipe!!!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thank you sir!
Shame I can't see the photos myself. Somethings up here, Avatars show up but not the photos or emoticons.
I changed from Firefox because of the problems it gave me, now Chrome is screwing with me I reckon.

I sent you a PM. I am thinking you need to clear your cache.

Cartaphilus":jeuozq0a said:
Thank you sir!
Shame I can't see the photos myself. Somethings up here, Avatars show up but not the photos or emoticons.
I changed from Firefox because of the problems it gave me, now Chrome is screwing with me I reckon.

Well, it's seems all is back to normal around here concerning my little problem with the website so as promised here's a few photos of the recent commision I just finished.

Absolutely stunning design, well thought out. Do you stamp your initials and Year?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":ws8tg76b said:
Absolutely stunning design, well thought out. Do you stamp your initials and Year?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
I just stamp them RDPipes and have enough trouble doing that half the time.
When I get famous maybe I'll start stamping them with the date, or even better yet....have someone else stamp the dang things for me.

And thank you sir!

Brewdude":75cm3owl said:
I love it Ron! If I were a Canadian pipe guy I'd be all over this!

Cheers,

RR
Thanks BD
........ maybe you should become one. ;)