lasse Skovegaard Smoking

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have experience on how well Lasse Skovegaard's pipes smoke.? There's one on smokingpipes.com that I like. I smoke GLP Maltese Falcon and Odyssey.

Secondhandwolf

i have one and it is wonderful, he is a very talented pipe maker, i have heard he used to carve the pearl grade pipe along with his father for wo larsen. now they make the father and son pipes.

I've never had one but have heard nothing but good about them.

I own a few Lasse Skovgaard pipes and I can attest that they are all fantastic smokers. Lasse is quite a talented young lad.

Lou, NY

The brand does seem to be a relative bargin in the world of handmade pipes especially the sandblasts most of which sell for under two fifty. I've seen a handful in person. All were well made and great looking. Lasse makes a smooth whale which is a real killer. If the right one came available as an estate I'd buy it in a heart beat....

Danish_Pipe_Guy":naih1ch8 said:
The brand does seem to be a relative bargin in the world of handmade pipes especially the sandblasts most of which sell for under two fifty. I've seen a handful in person. All were well made and great looking. Lasse makes a smooth whale which is a real killer. If the right one came available as an estate I'd buy it in a heart beat....
http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/estate/denmark/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=52165

Although it is unsmoked and priced accordingly...