Last one for a few months

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some gorgeous grain going on right there, very lavish looking stem too, excellent work. :)

I have to say Rich, I love the organic 'feel' to your pipes, they seem to be more akin to more realistic 'everyday people', there is something very natural about them that I feel strangely drawn to.

Kirk Fitzgerald":0fb2xfd2 said:
I have to say Rich, I love the organic 'feel' to your pipes, hey seem to be more akin to more realistic 'everyday people', there is something very natural about them that I feel strangely drawn to.
Thank you very much I try and do what I think the briar wants to be. I never force my hand on a briar just like people they all can't be pretty. Thank you again for the kind words.
Best Regards
Richard

Count me to the fans of the stem! I am not usually that much into "funky" stems, but this looks just awesome. Somehow the stem's strong presence is balanced by the size of the bowl. I don't still yet know that much about pipes, but I just find this one aesthetically very intriquing and pleasing. Congrats! :cheers:

Seconds to the above, and to me the stem is the perfect piece that makes the pipe look so great. The colors complement and contrast the stain on the pipe and make it more than a sum of the parts. Excellent! :face: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You know what I was thinking when looking at this was that the stem looks like a rusty spring. This would be perfect pipe for a mad scientist wrenching his time-machine. :D

beetlejazz":80lqf4n2 said:
You know what I was thinking when looking at this was that the stem looks like a rusty spring. This would be perfect pipe for a mad scientist wrenching his time-machine. :D
Thats funny and I have been called a nut more than once :scratch: dont know why :geek:
Best Regards
Richard