Latest Article On-line

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glpease

Reaction score
My latest column, Don't Think of a Purple Giraffe, a brief discussion about tasting and discerning, is on-line at PipesMagazine.com. Enjoy! And, feel free to join in the discussion. Comments are moderated, but Kevin usually gets them through pretty quickly, so if you comment on the article, and it doesn't appear right away, be patient.

thanks greg. enjoy your writing very much and have been enjoying your participation on the BoB. don't know how you find the time. (you must be posting from work. don't let the boss know!) :D

Thanks for the heads up Greg!!!!
will make for good bedtime reading!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Nice read.

This is so true. I don't know how many times I know I'm tasting something but can't put my finger on it to describe it and then I'll either hear a word or someone will say something and bingo, that's it!! :cheers:

Well written article and very thought provoking in terms of your focus while smoking. At some times you simply puff, blissfully unaware of the tastes and smells, but shifting focus hones your senses to a point where you are able to detect the subtle nuances in the experience. Thanks Greg. :D