Latest pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusader Pipes

Reaction score
These two pipes are the latest to come out of my shop. They already have homes, but I posted them so you can see what I've been doing. As I understand it I can post pipes for sale now. I will post the three that are currently for sale on the Towne Crier.
If anybody is interested in having a made-to-order pipe. Please PM me. If the price and subject material are mutually agreeable we can start on your custom-made pipe. All the briar I have is Grecian or Italian and is seasoned at least 10 years. If you have a drawn design send it to me and we'll talk.
Thanks for looking !

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

All I can say is wow. I love that lion. The detail on both pieces is everything i wish I could do. Oh well maybe in a decade or so. Great job! I absolutly love the organic lines over the right shoulder of the woman and how you didnt force a shape.

Amazing work. Maybe one day when you are famous you'll remember this post and sell me a beauty from your shop :)

Thanks Hater !
Thank you for the compliments and I've gotta say you picked up on one of my major traits,that being,trying to incorporate as much of the natural piece of briar with my subject design as possible. You will find alot of the ruffness of the briar trasformed into hair or a tree's bark or left as is ,ruffness contrasted to smoothness,at the same time trying to make the pipe comfortable ,even desirous to hold in the hand.
Well so much for my artistic drivel,thanks again !