Latest Update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMacphersonNH

Reaction score
We were excited to find out my bloodwork showed another big gain against the cancer. I am technically out of blast phase (the final - and usually fatal stage of the disease) with better numbers across the board. Still very tired with usual side effects but nothing I can't deal with going forward. Looking forward to going home at some point rather than the hospice they had planned for me. Thanks again for all your support. Talk to you soon.

Tom

Great news Tom. Fantastic really. Prayers will continue.

Awesome news Tom, we are so glad to hear your condition is improving!

What great news, and one more leap forward. Thanks for sharing your progress , your recovery means a lot to us.

I don't know all the details, but know you are fighting something fierce.

Sounds like a bit of a victory and some good news!

Very pleased to hear some good news my friend! Keep fighting and we'll keep sending out good vibes & prayers for you and yours!

Jim

WHOO-FREAKING-A-HOOO!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Very glad to hear this good news Tom. You keep on kicking it in the tenders and we'll keep praying and rooting for you :D

Yes Tom, that surely is the best news. That has put a spring in my stride. Good for you!

Thanks everybody. Next week's tests should give us an idea if the numbers were an anomaly or whether we've really beaten the disease back. If they are good next I will likely be able to go home, sleep in my own bed, and think about what new tobacco to light up. Thanks again for all your comments, best wishes, and prayers. Feels amazing to see so many replies. Best. - Tom

TMacphersonNH":3e1qhpt4 said:
Thanks everybody. Next week's tests should give us an idea if the numbers were an anomaly or whether we've really beaten the disease back. If they are good next I will likely be able to go home, sleep in my own bed, and think about what new tobacco to light up. Thanks again for all your comments, best wishes, and prayers. Feels amazing to see so many replies. Best. - Tom
YOU WILL BEAT THIS THING TOM. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!

So go ahead and plan what your best smoke will be done in celebration!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know if my blood work is even better on Friday I will be able to go home and continue treatments out patient. Will update when I know more but feeling confident we got this thing on the bounce.

Tom

Thanks for the update Tom! I'm thinking the news couldn't be much better than this.

Tom, that's great news! Keep us posted on your choice of celebratory baccy. In all seriousness though I'm glad things are looking good!

Jim

Crikey Tom!!! :cheers: That is some serious progress. I'm so happy for you! Fingers crossed for Friday...