Laundry without a machine

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
So I was sitting on the side of the mountain in my cabin for like a week and I realized holy crap I have no clothes so I tried to figure out how I could get laundry done and I found a neat little mini washing machine with a spin dryer 10 lb load at the end of the day just throw my clothes in it fill it with water little bit of laundry soap wash my clothes every evening spend them dry hanging from the rafters and it saves a ton of power only 350 watts of power per hour with a 15-minute wash time and a gravity drain I can do 10 lb of laundry 15 minute wash in a 15-minute Rants and a 5 minute spin so in 20 minutes I can have 10 pounds of laundry done interesting interesting

I have seen those used in RVs on a few occasions and with solar panels\battery\invertor setups. If one is not offended by language the Vivan Tries YouTube site tested one of them out as well. The product seems to work well.

I love this Crazy Little Thing it's keeping me on top of my laundry and it's also saving a lot of power and when I'm out at the cabin I only have 3000w of power at one particular time power amount so freaking awesome basically meaning I can run as many things as adds up to 3000 Watts so I couldn't run a standard washer and dryer

Camping I use a dry sack a little water and camping soap. Works like a charm! Also I discovered David Archey bamboo cloth underwear. Bamboo is anti-microbial just like merino wool but holds up better. Tossed all the cotton crap away.

I thought about that kind of an idea but then I thought you know I'd like a way to set it and forget it because of everything else going on in the million other things going on in my mind and things I have to get done and plus I'm not camping that's great for a week but I live this way all the time and it's getting more and more that way so Comforts are nice