Le Nuvole - a review

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glpease

Reaction score
Gentlefolk, I posted a review of a recently acquired Le Nuvole to the Chronicles. It's a wonderful smoker, and I just had to scribble something about the pipe, about Maurizio and Sefania, about the brand. Rather than repost the whole thing here, I offer this link.

It's been a while since I wrote about a pipe maker, and I really enjoyed writing this one. I hope you enjoy the read as much.

Cheers,
Greg

Thanx Greg, I have just one of Maurizio' pipes. The Perfect Flak pipe, Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Along with the article in the newest issue of P&T Magazine, this really makes me think about checking into acquiring a cloud or two myself. Nice!

Thanks guys. There are makers who put more refinement into the internals of their pipes, but that's just mechanical stuff. Maurizio's pipes smoke wonderfully, but almost more importantly, at least to me, they reflect the spirit of the Tombaris, people I feel very honored to call friends. His shapes are refreshingly NON-Scandinavian, which is like a breath of air these days when it seems everyone is trying to out Danish the Danes. ;)

-glp

Greg, Fine review. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

009.jpg