Lead crystal dish for pipe cleaners

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenleaf

Reaction score
For a while now I've wanted a holder for my cleaners, something functional yet elegant. Today I went to Ross looking for another glass knick-nack and found this 24 percent lead crystal dish for just five dollars. Not only does the heavy-ass thing hold dozens of cleaners, it compliments my best ashtray, which is obviously part-lead crystal and which I found at a thrift store for a few dollars. I've also collected ashtrays, this is the one I put a knocker in.

Anybody else use something similar?

My pipe cleaners live inside an old glass Planter's Cocktail Peanuts jar (70 cents or so from the Goodwill.)

For the longest time I kept them in a tiki mug, but I got to worry about the cats knocking it over.

Nice! And a good price for lead crystal.

I keep my pipe cleaners in a pewter stein which was a graduation gift.

I have that same ash tray.Perfect for nocker .Got lucky at a garage sale.I paid more however.

Very classy! I wouldn't need help from a kid or a cat to knock it over and break it, I'd do a good job of that myself!

Harlock999":gmx4tgm0 said:
Very classy! I wouldn't need help from a kid or a cat to knock it over and break it, I'd do a good job of that myself!
Yep, I´m a do-it-myselfer too!!

:lol!: :lol!:

I've got glass all over the place, my cat never broke a thing. Roommates were quite a different story ...

Thanks for the kind words, y'all, I just had to show this off.