Learning today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB-5

Reaction score
Well, I have received 2 tins of snuff. Crumbs of comfort and Irish High Toast.I am going to sit here and snuff all day until it quits bothering me. May take a few hours, but this is the plan. I'll keep ya'll posted.

well allright, I'm about 2 hours in and I think I got it as far as not snorting, just sniffing. Haven't sneezed in about 10 pinches. Time to take a break. :shock: :shock: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

so far so good...but i am turning green so I will continue this tomorrow

well....all told i did about 5g yesterday. Mostly Coc and some IHT here and there. At the end of the night my nose was all clogged up and sore. However, when i awoke this morning I felt fine. Did a little pinch of IHT before I walked my daughter down the mountain. None of it hit the throat, I felt like I accomplished something.

Put in a small order with Toque. 6 mini bullets for the price of 5 with free shipping. Came to about $13.

If you are snuffing the High Toast with no post-nasal problems, you're in business!

Those Toque snuffs will be easy for you; I find they are a slightly coarser grind and (except for their toast snuffs) moister. Not as long-lasting in aroma, though, so go easy--that nicotine does not leave your body just because you can't "taste" the snuff anymore!

Doc Manhattan":fmf68m4a said:
If you are snuffing the High Toast with no post-nasal problems, you're in business!

Those Toque snuffs will be easy for you; I find they are a slightly coarser grind and (except for their toast snuffs) moister. Not as long-lasting in aroma, though, so go easy--that nicotine does not leave your body just because you can't "taste" the snuff anymore!
That is great advice on the nicotine. It got to be a little much late last night lol. I am really liking the snuff. Thank you for your take on the Toque. I will be trying: Apricot, Peach, Cherry Menthol, Natural Toast, Quit and Whiskey and honey. I feel that great progress was made yeterday as today the IHT is going down smooth, unless I think it's the CoC and then i gag myself. If i am ready for it however, it is quite nice.

The W&H is one of my favorites!

(If you find that you love the Apricot and/or Peach, PM me... I tried several stone-fruit snuffs, but it isn't a flavor profile I enjoy much. I have a few tins minus one or two pinches, that I'm glad to pass on.)

Thanks Doc! If I find them to my liking I will certainly let you know. Are your nicrush orders still getting through?

I stocked up last year, before I knew I was buying a house (where I can smoke inside), so I have a BIG stockpile... haven't placed an order in some time.

RB-5":yjy9cidf said:
That is great advice on the nicotine. It got to be a little much late last night lol. I am really liking the snuff. Thank you for your take on the Toque. I will be trying: Apricot, Peach, Cherry Menthol, Natural Toast, Quit and Whiskey and honey. I feel that great progress was made yeterday as today the IHT is going down smooth, unless I think it's the CoC and then i gag myself. If i am ready for it however, it is quite nice.
Sounds like you are getting a great start on your snuffing. IHT is a great snuff, one of my favorites. You will enjoy the Toque W&H, and if the Cherry Menthol is anything like their Raspberry Menthol, it will be a winner as well. I find their Natural Toast a bit sneezy but nice flavor.