Lee Van Cleef pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christeaux

Reaction score
Ever since my first time watching his movies I have loved his pipes. My favorite one is his pipe from death rides a horse. I am trying to get some pictures, but if anyone knows which one I am talking about, I am looking for some information on it. It is the bent billiard, the briar pipe, not the meerschaum.

I have seen the movie; I can't remember what he smoked. If it's the same as the often used photo of Mr. Van Cleef, my guess would be a standard Peterson 309. I do remember him smoking a small bent meerschaum in another movie--and that's pretty much the extent of my "help."

No its neither of those, I was finally able to find some pictures, here is one. if anyone knows a pipe maker who can recreate this pipe please let me know.

You have me curious now. I was looking on the net trying to see some pictures to make a judgment and I found this. I seen a peterson, a.wellington, a meerschum, no idea what make, and the one you are showing, which with the fancy stem maybe a aldo valeni. all are bent pipes which I like bent pipes my self. Id say he had good taste in pipes. allways liked his style