Legacy blend by PipesandCigars.com's new release

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurgundyRed

Reaction score
"Legacy" is a new blend released by PipeandCigars.com at the Chicago Pipe Show 2013. They were giving generous samples on a number of new blends soon to be released under the label "The Smoker Ltd." You can go to the PipeandCigars.com website for more information about the different blends they will be releasing. "Legacy" is "a full, rich Latakia blend with the addition of hard to find Yenidje which helps to make this a fragrant, tasty blend. Perique adds some additional depth and three different and distinct Virginias add complexity and sweetness. Legacy takes you back to the days of bold yet smooth tobaccos that filled the air with rich, genuine tobacco aromas," as they describe it. It is mild. No tongue bite. It is not as rich as Dunhill's "Royal Yacht." But I like it just fine and will order some when it it is available.

I used to buy some of Mel's blends from time to time. It is good to see they are being preserved by P&C IMO

Have bought several pipes from Mel over the years, but never smoked any of his tobacco, glad it is going to live on.

Thanks for the info. I will surely give Legacy a go. I've tried many of Mel's blends in the past and, although none made it to my regular rotation then, I'm also looking forward to try their new incarnation.