Leo-Winner of the People's Choice Award 2012 John Cotton

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MC

Reaction score
Leo Tobacco

Has anyone had this and what did you think? Going to add this one to my next order.

"Winner of the People's Choice Award in the 2012 John Cotton Throwdown, this blend was the more oriental-oriented of the three participants, blended by Leonard Wortzel of Lane Limited. With a light room note, and a fine balance of subtle sharpness, sweetness, and spice, it's sure to prove a fine smoke to those who enjoyed the original John Cotton Medium blend."

I'm a huge fan of "Princes Street" but I had not heard (nor ever seen) this blend, by Lane. It sure sounds interesting and Pipes&Cigars.com had it at $6/tin last week.

I don't typically get along well with Leo's.

I am more of a "Pisces" person myself. It all about the water signs. :p

Seriously though, at $6.00 bucks a tin, (it's actually $5.70 on P&C.com), it's worth a try.

Have a tin in the "cellar" but haven't tried it just yet. Curious to hear people's thoughts once they've sampled it.

I puffed some LEO at Morley's and liked it. Will order a few from SP this week. Much as I like the Chief's Prince St Mix, LEO seems more accessible and maybe less complex.

hp
les