Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to say that Hubble is down at the moment. The photo couplers got fried recently during a freak 'atmospheric event' - emanating from the Northwest American continent... 45th parallel. Happened at about 30 minutes past noon on Wednesday the 5th. Terrible thing. The entire scientific community is up in arms and have Inerpol, MI6 and the CIA looking into it. If they ever (gulp) find who produced the fireball that killed the great scientific icon of the age...well, you know how the CIA works.

Say...has anyone seen gravel and fishfuzz anywhere around here recently?

Holy annihilation, Batman !!!

Are you just gonna pull a tarp over the crater, where your house used to be,

and go underground ?

:affraid:

I have photos taken. Now I need to upload, choose and edit for posting. Hopefully they will be up this evening, but the tree trimming party might get in the way. Tomorrow at the latest.

Okay...the photos. Starting with a pile of boxes to the contents, shown by catagory (sort of). Nine shots in all. None very good, but at least they serve the purpose...which is thanks for the guys (and lady) that put this together and sent things. Humbled is a word I rarely use directed at myself...but in this situation, it has occured...in spades.

So here they are:

Trove1.jpg

Trove2.jpg

Trove3.jpg

Trove4.jpg

Trove5.jpg

Trove6.jpg

Trove7.jpg

Trove8.jpg

Trove9.jpg

crownjewels.jpg

Now that's quite a haul. :shock:

I haven't been here very long but I have been involved enough to know that you deserve it. :cheers:

Awesome job folks!

Blackhorse, you earned every bit of it. Enjoy! :cheers:

All the comments about what a huge crater this is, etc. are a form of self flattery - as you're just complimenting yourselves on what a great bombing you did. The intense desire to see visual evidence is right in the psych profile of the pyromaniac's lust for watching it burn. All very understandable and completely well earned as you bastiges did a masterful job. The organizers... Gramps, Mister Dick and Gravel are due special kudos. The idea of the MOAB being a vehicle for absolute shock and awe is also spot on.

I'm starting to dip into the goods and wonder if anyone knows anything about the Cousin's 1000 blend from the shop in Cleveland. Surprisingly good for a shop blend.

I'm just curious who sent the Crown Jewels.

Blackhorse":eudqmo53 said:
All the comments about what a huge crater this is, etc. are a form of self flattery - as you're just complimenting yourselves on what a great bombing you did. The intense desire to see visual evidence is right in the psych profile of the pyromaniac's lust for watching it burn.

This was great! I was away from the interwebs most of last week. I couldn't wait to log on and see the carnage. that video just put it over the top. Congratulations, commander. You had it coming. :D