Let's Bomb the Stuffing Out of Them: November Bomber Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders in hand!

Been on too many secret non-BoB missions recently. Miss you all!

Orders received, Sir. In regards to the low flying, I'm sorry Sir, but the scenery was so "bootiful". :evil: 

Semi-Private AJ

All mission briefings have been picked up.

Knock the stuffing out of 'em bombers!

In stock munitions were ready, exotics currently in an office guarded by 'the dragon'  -- hopefully she will release them by Monday. . . .

edit: a work study student liberated the packages!  hurrah!

While I was reviewing my payload and running checks on my plane I thought about this group and our missions.

How many of these missions have we run?

gravel":y6fct141 said:
While I was reviewing my payload and running checks on my plane I thought about this group and our missions.

How many of these missions have we run?
I believe I have missed two; if so, 17 before the one in progress

I am soooo looking forward to stuffin this turkey. :mrgreen: Missile on the pad with payload on board ready to launch. Countdown has commenced and all systems are GO. :bounce: :affraid: :bounce: 

AJ

Commander, Sir:

Countdown proceeding as planned. We're now at T minus 23:50:15 and counting. Tracking coordinates have been loaded into the computer and will be transmitted to your HQ upon launch.

Semi-Private AJ

Got all my items picked. (dang, those cats are hard to keep inside the box without taping the lid shut)

Take off set for tomorrow. Should be an ugly scene at the other end!!! CATS ON FIRE!

Got the old Sopwith loaded and ready to fly, during flight check we noticed a miss fire in cylinder no7, so we had to tune the whole engine up but she is ready to fly now

snipe-10.jpg

The payload should be out, unless it hits this storm and is delayed in route!

Sent mine out yesterday with no return Addy, may she fly true because this is a one way trip for the bird.