Let's Bomb the Stuffing Out of Them: November Bomber Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trying not to point fingers at the commanding officers, as you know, shit tends to run down hill. I am sure that it was my fault even though I reported my new address as soon as I moved. The one thing that does seem weird is I forwarded all mail to my new address, and we get mail addressed from our old address. Not sure what happened. But thankfully everyone is safe, and officers though gentleman are not always perfect.

rev

the rev":s8rcu9c7 said:
I was trying not to point fingers at the commanding officers, as you know, shit tends to run down hill.  I am sure that it was my fault even though I reported my new address as soon as I moved.  The one thing that does seem weird is I forwarded all mail to my new address, and we get mail addressed from our old address.  Not sure what happened.  But thankfully everyone is safe, and officers though gentleman are not always perfect.

rev
The USPS didn't forward anything, not even a notice?:scratch: 

well who knows? maybe they did forward some of it? I was not told how many packages were delivered. Who knows. Maybe I will get some packages here tomorrow, or some notices?

rev

To borrow an idea from something a famous admiral once said, "We all know that our Commander is never wrong but this time he was a little short on being right."

Take heart Commander. We hear and obey... :cheers: 

AJ

Friendly fire incident. Surprising it hasn't made the front page of the NYT.

For your generation, probably.

But for me it was an old movie...

wing-and-a-prayer-movie-poster-1944-1020543667.jpg

LOL, and it was living on a prayer, I also was trying to be funny, but sometimes my mind thinks it is funnier than it actually is

Apparently there are 9 packages and three notices for more packages at the post office, soooooo I will post pictures up tomorrow evening. Delayed gratification

rev

Those poor folks - so excited to see so many packages, and then so sad to see that they were for our Rev!

well spent my lunch hour helping my poor friends out of the rubble, put together a pile of evidence that will be taken apart piece by piece later. The perpetrators of this violence shall get their just desserts.

1463637_10151770943890168_441263519_n.jpg

will be back with more intel when I get a bit smarter, better make that tonight, I may never get any smarter

rev