LET'S SEE PICS OF YOU SMOKING A PIPE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whaddup BoB!

F895641F-27C6-4AF2-BDA4-81796314C37B_zpsimt2vm4e.jpg

Here's a couple of me over the years: Can't quite figure how to post several pics in the same post

2-14-2016, 0 deg., Paykoc meer, HH Anny Kake.  Not usually one for pics of me, but I have seen 12 pages of yer mugs so.... :suspect: :!:

muwaha10.jpg
" />

Thanks Brewdude, I have really enjoyed this thread, is good to see the animals in their natural habitat.

George, beard envy is curable my friend....let it grow, infused with the smell of good smoke, and away from the moving parts of the lathe when making pipes.

I'll resurrect this one!!!
Smoking a Savinelli that a member here, (George Kaplan), sent to me in a package of goodies a few years back. Love this pipe!

My beards a big bigger now, but it's a good representation of today.
Zach

Don't know if I put one up yet or not... me with an Eric Paulson stub on the front porch.

Jeez, just realized that's a the same pic as my avatar... maybe I really am getting old.

DrumsAndBeer":i5prp8ic said:
Small pic but...

Chris, I always envisioned a fire breathing Godzilla when I read your posts... this kind of kills the mystery.

Finding out that I am not actually a fire breathing reptile is almost as shocking as Brewdude changing his avatar. Discovering that Rande's not the gentleman in the Manet painting is most confounding.