LET'S SEE PICS OF YOU SMOKING A PIPE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing!! Nice Poker and better mug that's enjoying it :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Another great mug ^^^^^^^^^ smoking a great looking pipe :cheers: :cheers: :king:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Here's a pic of me taken last year contemplating life in my favourite mountains...

alandadp":huzgqp8b said:
Stick":huzgqp8b said:
Here's a pic of me taken last year contemplating life in my favourite mountains...

Ah - the Mendips - know them well :D
[sniggers]

Not quite Adam, though it was in the UK, approx. 125 miles NNW.

downlo10.jpg

Nice to put faces and names together. You guys have some awesome pipes too! 8)

Okay, me and my Ron Powell RDPipes ( BoB member ) Custom Made Devil Anse. A superb SMOKER  :cheers:  :cheers:
Picture taken last year. Now no beard.

5qH5JSN.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 500px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Stick":cfnemdlp said:

Quite the dashing chappie in your climbing kit aren't you Squire? Nice looking piece of briar you have there an' all!

Cheers,

RR

Lonecoyote":1v4k89o1 said:
Okay, me and my Ron Powell RDPipes ( BoB member ) Custom Made Devil Anse. A superb SMOKER  :cheers:  :cheers:

5qH5JSN.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 500px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
My Lord... YOU HAVE THE BEARD OF ZEUS!!!!!

Takes me less then 6 months to grow a beard as pictured. Oh, and that beard had to be trimmed often!!

YO...Rande now you!!!

Com'on Rande, your Avatar picture does not count.

OH RANDE....where are you!!!
KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My lovely wife joined me in having a pipe before bed,  love this girl she is amazing

Very nice to meet you Mrs Alex. A far cry from the mug I usually see. Seriously, you make a great couple. Wish you both all the best. Nice meeting you.

do not inhale!!!

periqu10.jpg

I finally made the pilgrimage to the home of Perique.
Not generally open to the public, but today was the 
Drew Estates Barn Smoker event held at L.A. Poche.
Smoking a Perique blend (Exhausted Rooster) in a Rad Davis.

Hermit, thanks for sharing!! Great picture. Looks like you enjoyed yourself :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!