Let's see some photos of your BoB carver pipes!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frost

Reaction score
I thought it might be cool to have a thread to show off pipes from carvers that have made their presence known here on the forum. I looked around and couldn't find a similar thread anywhere, so I figured I'd start it. If there is already one like this somewhere that I missed then I guess I just wasted a few minutes of my life buy hey, I don't mind. :D

I know there are several carvers that have at least registered and posted once or twice. I've seen posts from Mike Brissett, Rad Davis, Sas/Bannard, Tinsky, Bruce Weaver, Yuriy Aksenov/Yakslon...sorry if I forgot anyone, I'm just going from memory.

There are plenty of pics scattered about the forum of work from these guys that one brother or another has picked up, but I figured it would be neat-o to have them consolidated/centralized in a thread dedicated specifically to those carvers who have been kind enough to join in our little internet community here.

Hopefully you all will agree!

I've got five so far and all are without a doubt some of my favorites and some of the best pipes in my collection. Here they are:

In the front is a Rad Davis, and then in the back from L -> R are Yakslon, Brissett, Bannard, and another Brissett.

In good company, I was... :D Red Davis - bomb! Freaky pipe...

Great pic Frost. Bunch of nice burners there.

I'd be afraid to snap that Rad in half the first time I tried to light it up, I think.

What can I say? You guys all make dem fine smoking instruments :D

That Rad is MY kind of pipe!
Hope to see you June 5th at 7pm for the next pipe meeting at Main Street!

-- Brent

June 5th? As in 17 days ago? Lol.
icon_lol.gif

Is the next one on July 3rd? If so I hope to be there.

Edit: Oh, and I hope someone else posts some pictures of their pipes by one of our friendly neighborhood BoB carvers in this thread soon, since that was really the whole purpose of starting it.
icon_cheers.png
icon_biggrin.png
fresse.png

Frost":9gfr3hvl said:
June 5th? As in 17 days ago? Lol.
icon_lol.gif

Is the next one on July 3rd? If so I hope to be there.

Edit: Oh, and I hope someone else posts some pictures of their pipes by one of our friendly neighborhood BoB carvers in this thread soon, since that was really the whole purpose of starting it.
icon_cheers.png
icon_biggrin.png
fresse.png
haha Yeah July 3rd, sorry, calendar mis-read and also sorry for the thread steal

-- Brent