Lets See Some Pictures Of your Mortas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't need that pipe Ocelot. You should finish it an let it go real cheap. :twisted:

i.keenum":8ysu5cra said:
You don't need that pipe Ocelot. You should finish it an let it go real cheap. :twisted:
Well, everything has a price, I suppose. And "cheap" and "expensive" are words that are very subjective in nature so...sure. I'll sell it to you real "cheap." :twisted:

Don't worry. I've got enough morta for 3 more pipes. Those will be for sale.

i.keenum":we0izvly said:
Is that cumberland on it?
Green cumberland! :mrgreen: We're off to the blaster today, then, if all goes well, I'll have pictures tonight! :cheers:

I love green cumberland on a black pipe. Your my hero. :lol!:

Generally speaking it's old bog oak, i.e. oak trees that have been submerged in a bog, or bog like environment, for 1000's of years, some of the pipes shown have Morta that may be as old as 10,000 years.

Quantum dating suggests one of my pipes is from the future. :shock:

Kyle Weiss":fm8nbyk6 said:
Quantum dating suggests one of my pipes is from the future. :shock:
You're right, Kyle. The oak was actually planted by you shortly before your death. I guess the time traveling aliens saw the irony in the situation. :alien:

Well your future self and Morta pipe looks like this, crystal balls you know. ;)

7560256528_6373571dbe.jpg

Kyle Weiss":8d1yfbex said:
I'm totally into breaking the Temporal Prime Directive. :heart:

I think I may need the good doctor to help with this timey wimey stuff.

...you have the Internet...streaming video at your fingertips...

Young guys = lazy guys? :scratch: :lol: :tongue:

Don't tell me you were referring to the new Doctor Who and not the original (before my time, by the way... :smug: )...?

New today means rehashing the good old stuff. Don't fool yourself, brother. 8)

Jacob the coldblooded":tedubt4c said:
What exactly is morta? I'm sure it's a silly question :D
Morta is where the one ring that rules them all was forged :evil:

:tongue: just kidding, didn't mean to offend. Yep I like new who better and not afraid to admit it. :twisted: