Life changer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertpiper

Reaction score
I just started posting again recently do to a great life changing experience. My son of 12 years old, who was living with his mother in Iowa is now living with me in Tucson. So I had to re-prioritize and find a new balance. Things are leveling out so now so I can get back into enjoying pipes and posting about enjoying pipes!

Nothing better than being a good father to your son. Congrats and enjoy your next peaceful smoke

Good for you sir and your son.
Every child needs BOTH there parents, specially nowadays.
I speak from experience. ;) 

Great news! My daughters were first and foremost in all my life decisions.

Hey, that's great to hear!  :cheers: 

Maybe we'll get a chance to meet him this summer when my son and I come up to Tucson.

MisterE":qyp21ro5 said:

Maybe we'll get a chance to meet him this summer when my son and I come up to Tucson.
That would be great, but he will be spending his summer vacation with his mother in New York. Then he's back here at the end of July.

desertpiper":6vijupfw said:
MisterE":6vijupfw said:

That would be great, but he will be spending his summer vacation with his mother in New York. Then he's back here at the end of July.
We'll be there!