Life Is Short - Laughing Helps You Live Longer - huummm

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIKE MUNDAY

Reaction score
It's early Friday Morning - smoking my custom made briar pipe with my family crest carved in the front of
the pipe - F&K Black Bayou Mist - nice and smoooooooth smoke!
Have you seen the latest news put out by the liberal media - smoking is now linked to colon cancer -
either they don't know how to smoke or they are blowing smoke up our ass.
Cigar smokers will love this one - this is true - in a restaurant in Guthrie Oklahoma - sign in the men's
room - "Please do not throw your butts in the urinal - makes them hard to light".

Last but not least - a homeland security officer stopped by a farm - telling the farmer - I need to inspect your
farm for illegally growing tobacco - - the farmer said ok but don't go in that field over there - the homeland
officer yelled - I have the authority of the federal government and can go anywhere - see this badge - this
badge means I can go anywhere on your land - no questions asked - do you understand!!! The farmer -
nodded and went about his chores - he then heard loud screams - saw the homeland officer running for his
life - he was being chase by a huge snorting bull with long horns - the bull was gaining on him - the farmer
threw down his tools and yelled at the homeland officer - SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!
Make it a Great Weekend!
God Bless All Our American Military (except the Commander & Chief) and especially those have had paid
the ultimate price for our freedom!!!

Yes, I must agree with Brian, the bull story is number one.  :lol!:

But, with the smoke people are blowing up each others hind ends nowadays I tend to believe the first one.

Same farmer different day...

Man in field looking at a bull pawing the ground. The man shouts to the farmer "Is this bull safe?"

Farmer yells back "Yes" (pause) "Can't say the same about you, though."

I love the Jefferson Quote - right there with you on the Conservative sign! I am a Constitutional -
Christian - Capitalist - Conservative - and yes - demand our Right To Own and Use Guns. I am
also a strong supporter of BACA - Bikers Against Child Abuse!
I started smoking cigars and pipe on Nam - we smoked a lot of cigars in Force Recon and especially
when I was on Monkey Mountain AFVN - TV & Radio. Now I smoke about about 85% pipe - 15% cigar.
Its a cold Saturday - sitting in my office - it's in a building near our home in the country - looking
out two large windows - our Police Attack and Drug Dog - Ty - is laying in the yard between
the building and the home. Ty was my sons - he has been in Law Enforcement for years. If I knew
how to insert a photo - I would include a shot of Ty's sign I have posted around the entire property.
It's very cool and in your face. Still learning the bob system.

Right now I am smoking Cesone briar pipe - PS Proper English - just finished the bowl - stopping
here to load a bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River. I have heard for years about SPCMR
and finally ordered 8 oz from P&C - its' really nice! Haven't tried SPC Plum Pudding yet - will have to
give it a shot soon.
Make it a Great Weekend - God Bless All Our American Military World Wide - Especially Those Who
Have Paid The Ultimate Price!

Smokin one my of favorite pipes - they're all favorites - - - The Old Beaver Blend - Ok here's
something we all think about as we get older - I'm 66 - have had numerous operations -
things you don't want to hear during surgery:

Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.

Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop

"Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness "

Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?

Hand me that... uh... that uh... thingy.

Damn, there go the lights again...

"Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the guy's got two of 'em.

Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!

Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing my concentration off.

FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out!.

Make it a smokin weekend!
God Bless All Our American Military World Wide & Especially Those Who Have
Paid the Ultimate Price For Our Freedom!

Those are some good ones Mike.  :D 
If you got a lot of them maybe you could post on a day, as in "laugh of the Day" type topic.