Liga Privada no 9 robusto

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somedumbjerk

Reaction score
i really enjoyed this cigar. had one in san jose on Saturday. great burn, great taste, nice strength. i think i'll pick up a box of these at some point. the flavor profile was really complex and seemed to change multiple times throughout the smoke. i highly recommend it if you can find one. not exactly on the cheap side of things though. i paid $16.75 for the stick  :shock: 
9vKN284.png

rothnh":f4m59y28 said:
Great cigar!  Pricey and can be hard to find.

Right now, Famous Smoke Shop has boxes of 24 sticks for $258.99/$12.70 for singles and, using the coupon code, an additional 15% off all orders of $50+.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/liga+privada+no.+9+robusto+cigars/item+27960
i know! really wishing this was a month ago and not winter/xmas time when i'm broke!!

thanks for the heads up though. i may have to wait until spring when the bike industry picks up again and my paychecks aren't so laughable.

I've got one of those in a humidor right now ... one of my sons picked it up along with a couple of others at Mission Pipe and Cigars last June and gave them to me for Father's Day. I smoked one that day and another on my birthday ... been saving this last for Christmas ... good to know I can expect a pleasurable smoke from it ...

Atlantic Cigar Company sells discounted cigars and offers a 6 X 52 Toro at $230.00 for a box of 24; that's $9.60/cigar. You're gonna get knocked back if you buy these as singles. What I'm shooting for is splitting a box with someone when the right $115.00 cash comes my way.

BTW, in my travels Atlantic has the best prices on the internet. Cigarplace is also a discount seller, but overall Atlantic offers better prices. I'd recommend getting on CP's sales email. They offer some great buys, recently the Casa Magna Oscuro bellicoso for $99.00 for a box of 27. I used to get Padron '26s for $14.00 a pop.

Also, Cigarbid is your friend. I got 10 E P Carrillo Club 52 for $34.90 as a free-fall item. I find that to shop there wisely I have to see what they've got and then do my research before plunking down my dollars. It's tempting to say "oh, there's an E. P. Carrillo cigar at a great price; I'll go for it before its gone." Research before purchase, I guess would be the way to say that.

I smoked on of the Carrillos I bought last night, and it was a very good buy for $3.50. Not complex at all but a fine flavor. I also smoked a E. P. Carrillo Inch lately and got ripped for its $10.00 singles price.