Like new Brisset Crossgrain /birdseye poker on eBay

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim in Ohio

Reaction score
Smoked just a couple times. On eBay for a fraction of what I paid with no reserve. Raising money for down payment on car. Mine died. Parting with pipes because my wife is quitting cigs and I want to support that. Bid early/ bid often... give this beauty a good home.

Link to auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170518950458&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

filena49.jpg

I think (hope) Tim meant he is parting with (some, a few, etc.) pipes. Not totally, we hope?

That Brissett's pokers are fine, fine smokes. :pirat:

I hope it's just selling off a few extra pipes. But judging by that huge tub of Walnut, he may be trying to turn himself off from pipe-smoking forever. 8)

If I didn't already have a Brissette poker I would be VERY tempted here. One of you folks should snatch this one up.

-Andrew

Bump- Auction ends today!

Also guys: I'm not getting rid of everything. Hanging onto grandpa's pipes and a couple that will hold some tobacco when I get the urge to light up... but Selling my nice ones that are worth anything as a fundraiser for my car situation. My wife's first day of not smoking cigs is today. Well, make that "my wife's 50th first day of not smoking cigs..." :x

That is an awesome poker. I need another poker...makes me wish I didn't have two commissions on order that I am going to have to pay for sometime in the near future.

Someone buy this!

Can't believe this didn't sell. One of you guys should make an offer and really pick this up!!

-Andrew

Fellahs, I went ahead and relisted it. Lowered the opening bid price to $89 (No Reserve). If you don't want to pull the trigger at this price point... a Brisset just isn't for you. I'll keep her if she doesn't find a new home on this go around! Thanks everybody!

Shoot, I'm gonna have to at least meet the opening bid at that price...too nice of a pipe to pass up a deal like that. I really don't need more pipes, but I love my brissetts and that poker a beauty! :lol: