Little Pocket Grayhound

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coastie3202

Reaction score
I got this little Grayhound off eBay recently.  What I did not realize was how small this thing is as they pics on eBay offered nothing in the shot to judge scale, but at $9.00 I figured what the hell.

Too small to smoke, without burning the end of your nose when trying to light it, so decided to remove the finish, do some fun rustification, put a new finish on it, then sit it on the shelf.  Provided me with a couple hours of entertainment so what the hell.  I think I had pipes this small when I was a teen.  :tease:

One of the first pipes I ever had was one about that size. It was a great smoker. I can't recall the name offhand, but it couldn't have been more than four inches long. It was lost in a move years ago along with about twenty other pipes. Shame...

I think I read somewhere eBay sellers are "suppose" to put something in the picture of the article being sold to show scale. I really like what you did to you little gem. It's a vast improvement in my opinion. Like you I would have it sitting on a shelf somewhere as a display of my major interest. I'd say you got a good deal for $9.00.  :) 

AJ