Long overdue post here!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsKot

Reaction score
Hey everybody, as some of you know and have seen me around here a bit the last few months, yet when I joined I neglected to post here! How silly of me. Well here it is! I came into pipe smoking on a complete whim, I have smoked cigars prior though, so it wasn't completely unfounded. No one in my immediate family is a pipe smoker though so I guess you could say I'm a trail blazer! I can also truly say this is the BEST pipers website there is, everyone here is ready to welcome anyone warmly and more than happy to assist with any problem or question. Happy smoking everyone and thanks for the service each and everyone in the brotherhood provides, let's keep this hobby this tradition alive for generations to come!

Hi itsKot.. better late than never Brother.. Glad your finding joy among the Brothers here.. A great place indeed... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

Welcome ... even though you've been here, so "welcome" doesn't really work. Stick around, have a good one.

hobie1dog":w1pojv63 said:
Welcome, and explain your screen name.
Haha, well I used to be into video games online and my tag used to be Koit on nearly all of them, so I meant to do "itsKoit" but being the bumbling fool I am I typo'd it and am now "itsKot"