Look forward to the discussions

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjwmsu

Reaction score
Hi y'all from Mississippi. I'm a cigar smoker who has smoked a pipe off and on for the last few years. Recently I have been really enjoying my pipes more than cigars. Not knowing better all I had smoked were drug store aromatics. I am now smoking some local shop blends and Frog Morton on the Bayou. The Frog is my favorite right now.

I look forward to learning more.

Welcome Aboard!! Wait until you really get into trying all the different tobacco blends. You will be amazed and wonder why you ever smoked cigars at all. I went through my cigar phase also but came back to the briar. The range of tastes is so much more diverse and enjoyable than a cigar.
It's also about the history and the ritual of pipe smoking that makes it so alluring. Smoking a pipe forces one to slow down, relax, and contemplate the world around you. It's almost a Zen thing. Ask a lot of questions and participate openly.This is a very supportive bunch we have here.

And yes I still like to puff on a stogie occasionally. It just goes to reinforce my love of the briar.

I agree with Sailor Jack. I too smoke the more than occasional cigar but much prefer the briar. I'm with you on the F.M.O.T.B. You should also try the other F.M. blends.

Welcome!
I used to think the "drug store" pouches were all that existed till I found this place. Now I'm hooked on the good stuff :twisted: .