Look who's sleeping with me tonight!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
Her name is Fibi ( spelt correctly in this case ), very intelligent and obedient dog. She's a cute Yorkie and when I stay over at my friend's home she does not leave my side.  Fibi is next to me now on the back terrace enjoying the smell of my tobacco.
Thought I would share a picture of her....it's a dark picture but you can see just how adorable she is....

j5rKWnQ.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

She's adorable. A dog that enjoys the scent of pipe tobacco is a dog to be valued. :)

AJ

Dogs are great judges of character. That she spends time with you speaks volumes!

Thanks guys...she knows something's up and I have company while smoking a pipe on the terrace. Seems she likes Bagpipers Dream...lol. Now I have to teach her how to hold a pipe :lol!: :lol!:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Fibi slept on my pillow most of the night then we were spooning ??

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

When I read the posting header, the first thing that came to my mind was a dog!
Obviously we have some right-thinking people on this site (G)! I have two dachshunds who always have to be on my side of a queen side bed...

Scarlett Johansson was the first thought that entered my mind when reading your header. Quite a relief to read that it's only an affable pet, since I have somewhat reserved Scarlett for myself. She doesn't answer my letters, at least not the first hundred or so, but I know that that's her way of telling me she's very interested--especially after my including a few pics of myself topless, smoking a large bent Upshall, in my last few missives. A flight to wherever she's at may be indicated. I wish you happy snuggling, and I'm sure you'll do the same for Scarlett and me.

Guys above me^^^^^^^^

Please post a picture for all of us too enjoy :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

RB

Sure, if you drop off Scarlett Johansson in the flesh. NOT The blow up version.... :lol!: :lol!:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

she's taking up a good portion of my bed
I don't and never have snored, but Fibi does and LOUD!!

LwV7LZe.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!