Looking for a few good folks (Bombing thread)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to say you gentlemen have provided one hell of a beat down here. Stiff upper lip and all that right. I am overwhelmed by the generosity of this incredible group of people. It is an honor and a privilege to call you guys family.

Thank you
Jim

huffelpuff":5fii0ks7 said:
I would have to say you gentlemen have provided one hell of a beat down here. Stiff upper lip and all that right. I am overwhelmed by the generosity of this incredible group of people. It is an honor and a privilege to call you guys family.

Thank you
Jim

Well Jim...in turn, it is an honor and a privilege to have you as one of us. Our best to all of you folks.

Blackhorse":s76x8pdo said:
huffelpuff":s76x8pdo said:

Thank you
Jim

Well Jim...in turn, it is an honor and a privilege to have you as one of us. Our best to all of you folks.
So say we all!

Taken another direct hit! Which after 4 hours breaking in a new rheumatologist was a most welcome diversion. Thank you guys.

LJ Peretti blend 333
Sliced Brown Aromatic
Vanilla Cream Flake

Jim

Ozark Wizard":iianvwpn said:
Blackhorse":iianvwpn said:
huffelpuff":iianvwpn said:

Thank you
Jim

So say we all!
So say we all!

The smoke is so heavy, I smell it from here! Well deserved and a gorgeous display from the squadron!