Looking for a n00b: - edit: found my noobs.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_In_Philly

Reaction score
Specifically, looking for a n00b who wants to try some blends AND doesn't mind putting in the effort to rehydrate.

Over the years I have accumulated quite a few samples and partial tins of tobaccos that I tried but haven't finished. Very few are blends that I just didn't like - mostly stuff that I didn't get around to finishing off. I was cleaning up the other day and thought instead of tossing this stuff out, I'll just offer it up here.

Obviously, if your rotation already includes a white dot or two - or if you have Penzance and FVF cellared away, this isn't really for you. But, if you're like I was starting out, wanting to try as much as possible while spending as little as possible, this might be a good way to get your feet wet.

If this interests you, shoot me a PM.

I purposely didn't post this in the Trading Post because this isn't a trade - I expect it will likely go to someone who has not yet met the 30/30 requirement (though, maybe not).

Pipe smokers are among the most generous people.

If you are a noob, this is a good opportunity.

LOL I guess I am a n00b
My best source of pipe tobacco is the cigar shop in town. I like what they have but am still trying to figure out the flavors of all the different tobacco.
So I would take some off your hands. :)

Hello Brothers!

I've been lurking for a long time and I finally decided to join. I'm a n00b pipe smoker (only 19-years :mrgreen: ) and would be happy to accept any nasty Aromatic pipe tobaccos offered by you fine Lat Smoking Gentlemen.

Hide.gif

:lol!:

Just kidding guys, that was too good to pass up! 8)

I would be in for trying something new. I would consider myself a noob. Most of everything I smoke is a house blend from my local B&M, mainly becasue I can't bring myself to ordering a bunch of stuff on line without having tried it first. I'll send you a PM.

Noob checking in. ;)

Would you prefer a pm from me or vice versa?

Gentlemen,

Two things I know:

1. I love my wife.

2. I am an infant pipe smoker.

This is an exceedingly generous offer. If there is anyone who has any amount of tobacco that is slowly withering to dust or simply any tobacco they wouldn't mind parting with, please contact me.

If you've got any of that stuff left I'm more than willing to take some off your hands. While I'm not necessarily a noob, with only 3 years of experience under my belt I'm probably less seasoned than the majority on here. :D

Sorry folks, should have updated this a little earlier - but this is finally done...at least until I come up with more neglected blends to pawn off on unsuspecting noobs. :lol: