looking for a new pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i.keenum

Reaction score
Looking for a new pipe for around 125 dollars or less. Its been about a year since I bought my last pipe and i'm finally in a situation where i can get another good one any suggestions. Thanks guys :D

Alot of Petersons and Stanwells fall into your price point. Nording has some nice ones at the point too. Or keep an eye on the Town Crier section and buy straight from the maker and fellow brother, though rarely at that price point.

I already have a nording signature I like the stanwell zebrano anyone have one the can tell me how it smokes ?

Hello.

Not sure if this is acceptable to post but at this url, there are about 50 pipes available all under $100.00. You will fuind a few un smoked Luciano's and some really nice pre smoked pipes as well.

http://www.briarblues.com/aunder100.htm

Regards
Michael J. Glukler

There's a reg# Stannie acorn type thing on that site for $75. I'd grab it if I was in a buyin' mood.

Lucianos are a decent pipe in that range from what I have seen also.

There's a real pretty GBD bent in there also.

Any one of these would be a my choice.

Another brand you might want to consider is Johs, available at SmokingPipes.com and a couple other places online. These are true Danish handmades at machine prices; I only have one but it has been since the very first break-in half bowl one of my very best smokers. The bit is thin and taut, perfect for my mouth. There are tool marks on the stem, however, which should have been sanded out, but this really doesn't bother me as it smokes so well and has such great balance; the rest of the fit and finish is perfect. Your mileage may vary.

I actually looked at one for my first briar but ended up going nording just because I found more about them. Post a pic if you would :D