Looking for aromatic suggestions

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and occasionally I smoke BCA. Just For Him sells it under the name Spanish Galleon.

goes to Mellow Mack....pecans honey. Tasty, tasty stuff, that one time gave me the sensation similar to eating a hot buttered biscuit... delicious!

Pipeworks and Wilke. Bleeker St., #191, Vermont Maple,

BLEEKER ST
(I thought I would bring this one back as so many of you have requested it)
An exotic blend of Virginias and a unique Black Cavendish which is mixed with the flavors of honey and nuts, a perfectly balanced combination to provide and a light and rich smoke.

4oz. 13.75 8oz. 26.25 16oz. 50.00

WILKE No. 191 A tobacco for all seasons, the right aroma and the right taste make this my number one selling tobacco! The natural flavors of vanilla beans and Vermont honey are combined with Virginias, matured Kentucky Burley and a combination of 3 toasted Black Cavendishes to create this most popular mild slow burning blend.
4oz. 14.00 8oz. 26.75 16oz. 51.00

WILKE VERMONT MAPLE CAVENDISH
Inspired by the unforgettable aroma that rises from Vermont sugar houses in early spring. A well balanced blend of Virginia and Carolina tobaccos along with fermented Black Cavendish and just the right amount of Vermont maple syrup.

Very high quality tobaccos.

I'm just a customer :D

Bill

Peterson Luxury Blend is my aro favorite,,,tobacco flavor with the casing in the background

sand18f":0azjhzhp said:
Pipeworks and Wilke. Bleeker St., #191, Vermont Maple,

BLEEKER ST
(I thought I would bring this one back as so many of you have requested it)
An exotic blend of Virginias and a unique Black Cavendish which is mixed with the flavors of honey and nuts, a perfectly balanced combination to provide and a light and rich smoke.

WILKE No. 191 A tobacco for all seasons, the right aroma and the right taste make this my number one selling tobacco! The natural flavors of vanilla beans and Vermont honey are combined with Virginias, matured Kentucky Burley and a combination of 3 toasted Black Cavendishes to create this most popular mild slow burning blend.
4oz. 14.00 8oz. 26.75 16oz. 51.00

WILKE VERMONT MAPLE CAVENDISH
Inspired by the unforgettable aroma that rises from Vermont sugar houses in early spring. A well balanced blend of Virginia and Carolina tobaccos along with fermented Black Cavendish and just the right amount of Vermont maple syrup.

Very high quality tobaccos.

I'm just a customer :D

Bill
P&W are awesome, as is Carol, her tobacco and blends.

Bleeker Street is awesome.

Gotham Court is also awesome.

#191 was so-so with me. But others find it awesome.

8)

I've heard some great things about Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic on another forum. People are nuts over it.
I wouldn't know since I don't smoke aros but maybe its worth a try..

I am an english blend smoker but am trying to broaden my horizons and give aromatics another chance. After a little research I decided to try Hobbit's Weed by Tewksbury. Tewksbury is a cigar, pipe tobacco, wine and fly fishing shop in Colorado. I really enjoy this. I really am not into aromatics because the casing is usually strong and/or the taste is nothing like the smell. What I found with this weed (and maybe this applys to aromatics in general) a good drying out greatly improves the taste. I let it sit out for over an hour and the cherry/vanilla casing tasted much better. You can really taste it on the tongue on inhalation but tastes like good ol tobacco on exhale. Now I just keep my carry pouch full of Hobbit's Weed and over a few days it is at the perfect moisture level.