Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blame farts on the dog; blame drunken-oops messes on the cat.

You're terrible, GK. :lol:

8)

Grayson , your alright brother.

Edited in: yeah that Greyson guy is ok to I guess.

You can't get rid of her George!!! She's a pussy magnet!!!!! Plus I have a gift for her also... When you coming to Ludington?
Zach

Too funny George. Your hell raisen cat looks just like my shop (piping buddy) cat Ruffis. Just missing the orange tuff.

PS. If she is lonley we have 2 females & they have 2 batches each a year, how many would you like. Would make a good bombing mission.

Hawker":9jwd67he said:
PS. If she is lonley we have 2 females & they have 2 batches each a year, how many would you like. Would make a good bombing mission.
You runnin' a cat factory?
Get em fixed. :twisted:

Hermit":pzfe0xt9 said:
Hawker":pzfe0xt9 said:

I was thinking we needed to but the wife just posts pics on her face book page and sometimes they are all spoken for in 20 minutes. I'ts fun raising them watching them play is hilarious then there gone when there 7-8 weeks old. Never had a problem finding homes yet. Knock on wood.

Hawker":kj1me038 said:
Hermit":kj1me038 said:
Hawker":kj1me038 said:

I was thinking we needed to but the wife just posts pics on her face book page and sometimes they are all spoken for in 20 minutes. I'ts fun raising them watching them play is hilarious then there gone when there 7-8 weeks old. Never had a problem finding homes yet. Knock on wood.

I wish I couldda got a few of mine adopted. :cat: