Looks weird?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raid

Reaction score
Gents,

Recently i saw Vauen Zeppelin Pipe on my adventures on the internet world. At first i thought it looked, if not weird, then at least dubious. How can man with self-respect use such thing? Even pricey it is.
However. After few days an idea of trying this thing has haunted me.
Has anyone of you Gents any experiences of these things? Are they worth trying?

www.pipe-shop.net/Shop/cgi-bin/his-webshop.cgi?f=NR&c=ZEP&t=tobacco_pipe

Raid,

From my understanding smoking devices such as these are used for... um... other things to smoke.

-mike.

Maiser":uo3fj7hp said:
Raid,

From my understanding smoking devices such as these are used for... um... other things to smoke.

-mike.
Hahaha. Really, I think the shape is legit. There are occasional "cigar" pipes that show up on ebay and they usually go for far less than a new Vauen Zep.

http://cgi.ebay.com/unique-imported-briar-sparkless-cigar-pipe-used-/180574679190?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0b16f096

I don't own one and have never smoked one, but I do recall a thread from a few years back where some guys with experience of them said they weren't great smokes but were kind a' fun to play with. Apparently they're very fussy and the tobacco chambers are small.

the Zepp is a legit pipe shape, must be a european thing.... I'm not sure how they smoke cause I've never had one.. but I can tll you not to pat 157 Euro for one, you can score one off the bay for 10-20 bucks.

Maiser":rckr8j1s said:
Raid,

-mike.
:clown: :cheers: :lol: