Lots of photos in one location.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i.keenum

Reaction score
Ok so puter is fixed, now to update on some recent acquisitions and other random photos. With out photos it didn't happen, so time to pony up. These belong in many different area's and to several topics but I'm lazy . :lol:

Here is an overal of the new PAD, TAD, and AAD.

The hot wheel car is a norman rockwell special of his saturday evening post paintings. It features a 1970 blazer with an man smoking a pipe and fishing printed on top of the blazer.

Here is the little Chacom bulldog I got, the grain gets washed out in the photo but in real life it is really fine blond grain all around. First bulldog and it decided it would be my first dedicated pipe. Smoked a bowl of some virginia blend out of it and boy did it sing.

Also got a savinelli silver 130 KS. Nice big bowl and a pretty silver band. Smokes great, not a filter pipe which is a plus for me.

Here is a close up of the pipetool / lighter. Its vector and works well. Pretty heavy and solid, not wind resistant in the slightest. Other than the wind issue , it lights every time though.

Here is some DIY canes. The big one is way to big to be viable but it sure make a great defensive / display piece in the house. They are both made of oak that a vine had wrapped around and caused the wood to grow in a spiral.

I love the way that Chacom looks! I owned one Chacom but it smoked so poorly I traded her off. It was a shame too! She was a beautiful pipe.

That has coloured my attitude towards Chacom since then, probably unfairly.

How does that one smoke for you Keenum?

I have dedicated it to virginias and no matter how hard I push it , it wont do badly. just awesome head to toe.

And for George:

My beard was about 2 inches but I didn't have a mustache, never had one before, decided to start growing one and shaved it all down to match. I'm planning on getting a handle bar and shave the beard once I get it big enough. It's a lot thicker than it looks, my mustache and chin hair all come in red/blond.

Nice picts, and beard, mine used to be red/blond. Now it's red/white!

I like that Chacom a lot. The one I have is a great smoker.

Love the canes also. I would love to find some oak saplings wrapped with vines. I run across other types but can nver find oak!

Thanks guys , want to find the rest of the norman rockwell hot wheels set. Should be a cool thing for the little guy later on.

orn to be wild? I don't get it.

Is that a toy oven in the background?

Orn is swedish for eagle. You got a problem with wild eagles and imaginary out door cooking? What are ya unamerican? :lol:

man! that Chacom looks sweet, I like the stem, and the Silver series are great smokers! I have a Silver Series Lovat, that is a dedicated English pipe, and they are great. Id love to add another one to the collection one day. congrats on the haul brother!

i.keenum":ih6cdisk said:
I have dedicated it to virginias and no matter how hard I push it , it wont do badly. just awesome head to toe.

And for George:
ikeenum_zps72b5791e.jpg

My beard was about 2 inches but I didn't have a mustache, never had one before, decided to start growing one and shaved it all down to match. I'm planning on getting a handle bar and shave the beard once I get it big enough. It's a lot thicker than it looks, my mustache and chin hair all come in red/blond.
Looking good Buddy. :lol!: