Luxury Bullseye Flake and othe VAPERS

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rikowrites

Reaction score
Brothers:

I really like the taste and cost of PS Luxury Bullseye Flake. Escudo's out of my budget but any of you smoked Mccelland 5015 in blk. I think that's one of the popular VAPERS out there.

Puff on

:pirat:

Bro...... McClelland 2015 is in my top 5 a must smoke!!!!
C&D bayou Morning!!!! also very good!

Yes, 2015 is very good stuff- Ive got some in the rotation these days.. If you like the PS Bullseye be sure to try Davidoff Medallions, which are the exact same idea- Perique and Va rolled around a cavendish center. The venerable Escudo is also not to be missed, though theres no cavendish in there. The Solani 633 is one of the VaPer benchmarks. Just about every well known tobacco brand will have their VaPer version if not several. Enjoy. Its been my favorite tobacco genre for a while now.

just had my first bowl of Bullseye Flake. Very nice stuff! Rubbed it out and let it sit for a little bit. Nice smoke, burned very well with nice smooth full flavor. The perique definitely mellowed out the Virginia, leaving just the nice sweetness. The Cavendish added some body, but no aro type flavor at all. Definitely a keeper, I'll be smoking more of this in the future.

Pete

Just finished a bowl of Escudo, damn tasty! Had a bowl of Bullseye falke earlier today, great stuff too!

petertschantz":e39kezws said:
just had my first bowl of Bullseye Flake. Very nice stuff! Rubbed it out and let it sit for a little bit. Nice smoke, burned very well with nice smooth full flavor. The perique definitely mellowed out the Virginia, leaving just the nice sweetness. The Cavendish added some body, but no aro type flavor at all. Definitely a keeper, I'll be smoking more of this in the future.

Pete
Glad you like it Pete!!!! thanks for posting!!!
I have had similar experiences with the stuff, brilliant!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Hi Gents , As far as I am concerned PS Bullseye Flake is top notch tobacco , Escudo would be the top dog in my book but PS Bullseye Flake is right on its heels top notch tobacco , Give it a try if you haven't . G'Day Gents

If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It.

By any chance is this the same tobacco that's being discussed? (not the tin)

I bought this from a bulk supply at my local B&M. I only smoked it once, so I don't have an opinion yet.

giubileo_oompaul_1.jpg

Hi bud thats PS Bullseye Flake , Your tobacco shop has just renamed it so you wont order it yourself lol .

Topic moved from Pipe Reviews to Tobacco Reviews. :)

It's been far to long since I got into this, and the 2015. I need to go digging in the cellar.