Mac B Vanilla Cream Flake Cut in a 999

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blr1911

Reaction score
No bite, great blend.

Details: Perfect moisture level IMO. Love rubbing out my 'bac. I love flakes.
Not too sweet, not harsh like an English blend. Simple flavoring, creamy, not over done. The small tin is easy to carry around, as is the 999. I've taken to a "tripple light" rather tan the light-tamp-light with flakes. I light, tamp, light, tamp, light. I'm doing this because I don't rub the flake to the finese particles. Much less expansion than a regular aromatic. Excellent room note, recieved more than a few compliments. I'm going to try cutting this in half with some S&B Navy Flake tonight.

As for the Tripple 9 - well, my opinion is that everyone should have a few. They are just such an enjoyable smoke! Classic. Classy. Good looking.

***Bit of a ghost from yesterdays bowl of Luxury Blend, that works well with this.***

I just bought some Mc B Vanilla Loose cut and I love it. Does it taste much different than the flake? The 7 seas line looks interesting, have you tried that? Mc B is an amazing tobacco and the price is great.

Yep, the loose is just pre-rubbed IIRC.

7 Seas Gold is a great aro.