MacBaren Vanilla Cream Flake

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
taharris":fi78qlev said:
I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where I can get hooked up?

Todd
This is a family site. Keep your sexual needs to yourself :evil: :twisted:

Seems like a lot of places are out of a lot of MacBarens right now. What's up with that?

George Kaplan":vvs3ah2d said:
Seems like a lot of places are out of a lot of MacBarens right now. What's up with that?
They figure it got Sam Gawith price increases and more demand . . . why not try it?

George Kaplan":q4cp2igb said:
I read elsewhere that the US distributor is waiting on a shipment. Should be here shortly.

I hope you're right slide. I like a lot MacB blends, and I'd hate to see them become scarce and costly. :x

On the bright side, I have had no problems locating Old Dark Fired lately. That's a good sign. :D

Todd, if you cant find it in any of the shops the brothers have suggested, I think I know a place that has some I can send you.

Greyson":brspout9 said:
Todd, if you cant find it in any of the shops the brothers have suggested, I think I know a place that has some I can send you.

Same here...a B&M up my way had three tins on the shelf last week. They don't move a lot of pipe tobacco, so they might still be around when I pop in later this week.

Edit: Fate had me driving past the B&M for work this morning, so I popped in. Unfortunately, fate also led someone else to buy the tins of VC Flake that were previously on the shelf. Sorry!

Wow. I have gotten an amazing response to this post.

I got many great suggestions and a particularly generous member has offered to send me what he has in stock. :D

Thank you all. This is a great place to hang my hat.

Todd

You can find MacBarren vanilla cream flake at bnb.com they alwsys have it in stock and also try Sutliff Provate Stock Black swan and Seven Seas fantastic smoke...