Mad Dog

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshpipes

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just finished up my 7th pipe and thought you'd all like to have a look.

I tried posting a photo here, but for some reason the youtube post feature isn't working for me right now, so I'll direct you to my blog. :p

http://dshpipes.blogspot.com

Pictures can be found there as well. Media posting just isn't working for me today.

Edit: Fixed!

right_10.jpg

Nice one Uber. That was a definitely a challengeng undertaking. The line around the bowl doesn't give you a lot of leeway! The stem came out nice too.

:cheers:

That's a nice Artison variation of the old Edward's Coachman shape ! :p

monbla256":t8gr2hd1 said:
That's a nice Artison variation of the old Edward's Coachman shape ! :p
Well cool! I had no idea. ;)

I went searching for a photo but couldn't find one. I've never seen that shape before but would love to! Do you have a photo of one somewhere?

Here's two from OTC Pipes.

Coachman1.jpg

Coachman2.jpg

You did a good job of capturing the shape in your own interpritation :p

monbla256":p373bvr4 said:
Here's two from OTC Pipes.

Coachman1.jpg

Coachman2.jpg

You did a good job of capturing the shape in your own interpritation :p
Wow! They do resemble each other quite a lot, don't they? Their chamber looks a lot better though. :lol:

Thanks, Monbla!

Sheesh, I thought I'd already re-figured out how to post a photo here. Profile shot now in the OP.

Very cool pipe, great shape. I like how the shank is curved and transitions into the straight stem. It looks like it has some serious bowl capacity too.Great job.

What an interesting, unusual pipe. I really like it a lot! The bottom kind of resembles a hammerhead shark. Seriously, congratulations are in order... I sure wish I could do the work you guys do. :cheers:

ADDED: Really loving the curved lines on that pipe. I would think that would be really hard to do to get them right.

Thanks a lot guys!

Simple Man":b7jiytax said:
ADDED: Really loving the curved lines on that pipe. I would think that would be really hard to do to get them right.
Dude... you have no idea.