Made a big oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8razor

Reaction score
So there I was sitting at home relaxing, smoking my pipe. A little Exhausted Rooster I believe it was. Had been reminiscing about days gone by. Anyway there I was minding my own business and in comes me dog and jumps on me pipe drops, hits the bottom and now I cant git Bubble Bath outta my pipe!

Lmao sorry was feeling random! :D :D :D :D :D :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit:

str8razor":kzp38b7l said:
So there I was sitting at home relaxing, smoking my pipe. A little Exhausted Rooster I believe it was. Had been reminiscing about days gone by. Anyway there I was minding my own business and in comes me dog and jumps on me pipe drops, hits the bottom and now I cant git Bubble Bath outta my pipe!

Lmao sorry was feeling random! :D :D :D :D :D :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit:
DOH!!

That`s what dogs are for, to remind us to stay in the here and now! LOLOL!

My son got into my pipes and poured coffee in a few. Luckily they dried out and are no worse for the wear.

On the positive note, everything you smoke will have the "Lakeland essence" for a while. It´s just how you think of it....

:lol!:

MisterE":pt37sjjn said:
On the positive note, everything you smoke will have the "Lakeland essence" for a while. It´s just how you think of it....

:lol!: :lol!: Nailed it, E!

One of our dogs had one puppy and we decided to keep it. Being a puppy(8 months old and 60lbs black lab) he likes to chew on stuff. I have been very careful so far to pick up my pipes and carry them far away from where he is at. One of these days I feel that I may forget to take my pipe out of his range. I am afraid that this might change our relationship. If he chews up one of my pipes that is. So far he seems to respect them and other things we leave laying about. Hoping it stays that way.

MisterE":gaaslb09 said:
str8razor":gaaslb09 said:

DOH!!

That`s what dogs are for, to remind us to stay in the here and now! LOLOL!

My son got into my pipes and poured coffee in a few. Luckily they dried out and are no worse for the wear.

That's funny as hell.