Made a new rack..

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hendu3270

Reaction score
Out grew the six pipe rack I made a year or so ago so I made another one this weekend. It's holds twelve pipes and I already have enough pipes to fill it. lol. back to the shop to make another! It'll work for now. I should have spent more time sanding and prepping for stain(I always get impatient when finishing). But it'll work for now.

I used steel for the uprights for a little different look and I think it turned out well. Let me know what ya think.

I think I'd like to see a picture of it populated!
Looks really good, far better by any standard then the ones I've tacked together to be sure!!

Hope I did this right?
This is a pipe rack I made recently.

Hen: What a great avatar, I too am an avid waterfowler. I can hardly wait for the season to open. I understand the populations are higher than they have been for several years.

Rodney

Buy the way nice pipe rack and welcome to the BoB.

Here's one with it populated. I also pulled out a few of my first pipes that have been in a drawer but they are not shown in this pic.

Canvasback, yes, I hear the duck numbers are up doing real good. I can't wait to get out in the marsh here in southeast Texas for the early Teal season. Gettin' close.

Nice design, congrats on some nice craftsmanship!

Good sturdy looking rack! A wide base, low center of gravity, good design.

Hendu3270":c6h045ov said:
Here's one with it populated. ...
That really shows off your handiwork having the pipes in it.
Appreciate your sharing it!

Great Looking and versatile! Too many racks will handle only certain shapes or sizes. Nice!

One thing I have discovered is I should have offset the upper "cut-outs" for the stems. I have to pick and choose which pipes go where so stems of pipes on one side don't conflict with stems on the opposite side. Still works but I should have given it a little more thought.

Once I decided to build it, I played around with a couple of layouts in AutoCAD here at work, then plotted out a full size "pattern" to make hole locations a snap. Actual time working in the garage on it was probably 2 hours.